We have fully computerized documentation system.
For Export, we prepared the documents as
requirements of destination customs requirement in the
respect of nature of Cargo commodities.
Export Procedure &
Only a registered firm or company is eligible to export
goods. The following documents are required for
Exporting to third country by air
- Custom Declaration Form
- Commercial invoice
- GSP form 'A' if applicable
- Copy of letter of credit or advance payment
statement received from the bank.
- Foreign Exchange Declaration Form of Nepal
- Packing List
- Copy of Firm/company Registration Certificate
- Copy of income tax registration certificate
- Airway bill
- Letter of authority to clear the consignment
- Phytosanitary Certificate for agricultural
- Certificate from Department of Archaeology for
the export of status, Thankas, Wood carving of
archaeological value etc.
- Visa authorization certificate from garment visa
office of National Productivity and Economic
Development Centre for the export of garments to USA
- CITES Certificate from department of National
Parks and Wild Life Conservation for the export of
bone and horn products.
- Certification on invoice from the Handicrafts
Association of Nepal for handicrafts goods and
- Value Added Tax Certificate for beer, spirits
- Passbook for gold handicrafts
- Clearance certificate of Department of
Drug Management for medicines
- Clearance certificate of Department of Mines and
Geology for mineral products
- Certificate of origin from local chamber of
- Multiple country Declaration for garment export
to the USA.
All the above documents except of No. 9 and
additional following documents are required for
export to the third country by sea/land
- Transport manifesto, one copy per truck
- Custom transit declarations
- Transit declaration invoice for goods in
transit via India/Bangladesh to third country
For Import, we advise to our clients required
documents for clearance, cost minimizing and to the
purpose to attempt prompt delivery.